Transforming performance in the work place
'There is nothing better for building esprit de corps. It is thrilling and so much fun to be part of a performance that sees people brought together so quickly and it is a powerful lesson that we all have a part to play in making a wonderful sound, however limited we may feel we are musically. It transcends national and cultural boundaries and has worked well for international training retreats as well as for building rapport with clients – what better way to partner with your clients than to make music together?
Patrick Sherrington, Global Head of Dispute Resolution, Lovells (arts.works Sing Off, Feb 2007)
What do you need?
• to motivate and inspire my team
• a fun activity for our company away day
• fresh ideas for our graduate induction
• a soft skills session for our company training day
• a short energiser to invigorate people for the day
• help with presentation skills
• to integrate my team
• to develop leadership skills
• for my team to think creatively
Click on packages to see how arts.works can help